Understanding Loans no Guarantor
What Are No Guarantor Loans?
A no guarantor loan is a loan that you take out without a ‘guarantor’ who’ll cover your loan for you if you can’t make the repayments. Loans with no guarantor mean that you’re wholly responsible, so lenders consider you more of a risk. Consequently, no guarantor loans may include higher APRs than some other loans. You can borrow money of up to £5000 without a guarantor from Multi Month Loans.
Can I Get a Loan With No Guarantor in London?
Lenders will have their own criteria when it comes to who can get an unsecured loan with no guarantor. Most lenders will consider your credit history, employment details, and your ability to afford monthly repayments. Someone with a regular income and a good credit rating would find it easiest to access a cash loan, no guarantor, but lenders are usually flexible. You can apply for a loan with us if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Are a UK resident
- Have an active UK bank account
- Have a regular income of £700 a month
- Manage credit well
Is it Possible to Get a Loan With Bad Credit and No Guarantor in London?
Bad credit loans are available for those who can’t secure a guarantor, but interest charges may be higher. At Multi Month Loans, your credit score is just one of many factors we’ll consider in your loan application. While you’ll still need to have a credit check, a poor credit history won’t prevent you from accessing a cash loan no guarantor with our lenders if;
- You’re a resident of the UK
- You can afford to repay the loan
- You have improved your handling of loans and credit
Individual lenders terms and conditions will apply.
Types of Payday Loans (UK) – ‘No Credit Check, No Guarantor’ – Can I Get One?
Be wary of any lender offering you a ‘no credit check, no guarantor’ loan, they don’t exist. Payday loans are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which requires lenders to carry out appropriate background checks before approving applications. Reputable lenders will carry out the following background checks on you:
- A credit check to consider your previous credit management. At Multi Month Loans, we’ll only do a soft credit check against your name to protect your credit record.
- An affordability check to ensure that you have enough disposable income to cover the repayments. Use the Money Advice Service loan calculator to check what payments you’d be able to afford.
- An identification check to confirm that you are who you say you are.
- An employability check to confirm where you work and your regular income.
What are the Benefits of Loans With No Guarantor?
No guarantor loans can be used on anything from holidays and car repairs to weddings and debt consolidation. They are short term loans that are typically repaid over 12 months to 24 months, although flexible repayment periods mean they can be repaid in as little as one month. Unlike secured loans, loans with no guarantor aren’t secured against property, vehicles or other valuable items. Other benefits include;
- Fast and simple online application process
- The money can be in your bank account in under 24 hours
- Available to those with bad credit
How Can I Apply for a Quick Loan No Guarantor in London?
Payday loan companies make applying for no guarantor loans instant and simple. At Multi Month Loans, we make you a loan offer in under 15 minutes. Simply complete our quick online application to access our personal loans, with no guarantor and no broker fees attached. Get started with your online application now if:
- You’re 18 years old
- You’re a legal UK resident
- You have a regular income of £700 a month
- You have an active UK bank account
Why Use Multi Month Loans for a Cash Loan No Guarantor in London?
Authorised and regulated by the FCA, we’re a broker of no guarantor loans. Instant approval and competitive interest rates are among the ways we help people to access a cash loan. No guarantor is needed as we consider your application on your ability to afford the repayments. Once you accept the loan agreement, the money will be in your bank account within 24 hours.