When looking for a short-term financing option, you want to ensure that all of the information you are provided with is clear, concise and factual, which will enable you to make an educated and informed decision on whether that product is suitable for you and your circumstances.
All advertisements should be transparent and honest regarding all of the critical features, qualities, advantages, disadvantages, suitability and risks of their products, for the safety and security of customers.
This is why, we here at Multi Month Loans, ensure that our advertisements are limpid and that we adhere to the following –
Our Advertisement Policy
- We will always make it clear that we are a broker, not a lender.
- We will always include our legal name exactly as it appears on the Financial Services Register.
- We will always ensure that we do not endorse any authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority or any other legal organisation unless an official authorisation has been given.
- We will always clearly display the maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- We will always make clear the minimum and maximum repayment periods.
- We will always ensure that all our financial promotions and website information is clear, understandable and is not misleading in any way.
- And that all of our financial promotions and customer information is clear regarding the extent of our abilities, status and the nature of the service or services that we provide.
Statements and Opinions
- We will always ensure that any observations, guarantees or projections made by us, should and will be objective and not misleading or misrepresentative in any way.
- We will also ensure that all testimonials on our site relate to the product that is being promoted.