If you’re considering applying for any form of finance, it is imperative that the information you receive is both clear and factual, to ensure that you make the right decision for you.
All financial advertisements must be transparent and explicit about the crucial details of the product in question. This includes any fees, risks, benefits, and repayment terms of the loan.
Here at Flexy Finance we ensure that all of our advertisements adhere to the following guidelines –
Our Advertisement Promise
- We display our legal name exactly as it appears on the Financial Services Register.
- We make it clear that we operate as a broker, not a lender.
- We specify the minimum and maximum repayment periods.
- We clearly outline the maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- We ensure that all of the information given through financial promotions or on our website is not misleading in any way and that it is always made clear and fair.
- We do not endorse any authorisation by the Financial Conduct Authority or any other legal organisation unless an official authorisation has been given by them.
- All of our financial promotions and customer information is explicitly clear about our status and the nature of the services we provide.
Statements & Opinions
- We certify that all projections, guarantees or observations made by us are always objective and never misrepresentative.
- Testimonials on the site are related to the product being promoted.