Borrowing £100 Loans
Are you looking for a £100 loan?
Life is full of surprises, and unfortunately, not all of them good. If you need some short-term help with your cash flow until payday, that’s where we can help. At Multi Month Loans we can provide you with the best deals on loans from £100 - £5,000 for 1 to 24 months.
What is a £100 loan?
£100 loan is a small, short-term loan, not unlike to a payday loan. These loans can be taken out and repaid upon your next payday. As these loans are for such small amounts, they are usually repaid within a month, and interest rates reflect that.
Can I borrow more than £100?
Most payday lenders will allow you to borrow more than £100 as long as you can afford to repay the loan amount in addition to any fees or interest which is accrued on the loan.
At Multi Month Loans, we offer loans of up to £5,000.
Can I borrow money if I have bad credit?
If your credit score is less than perfect, there’s no need to worry that you’ll be unable to find credit. Instead, many lenders who offer £100 loans, will take affordability and income into account as opposed to credit rating.
Will I need a guarantor?
If you have bad credit, then some lenders will ask that you are able to provide a guarantor with your application. When borrowing loan amounts of £100, this isn’t always the case. Many lenders will be happy to provide you with your credit without a guarantor.
Most of the lenders that we work with will not require you to provide a guarantor; however, interest rates may be higher to encapsulate the risk. Ensure that you check your interest rate and APR before you accept the loan offer.
What can I use my £100 for?
Many applicants who apply for small loans of a hundred pounds use them for:
- Groceries and toiletries
- Unexpected bills or repairs
- Phone or utility bills
- Other small living costs
Can I borrow other amounts?
At Multi Month Loans, we are able to offer a range of cash loans to cover the costs of what you need it to. We offer loans from £100 to £5,000, for periods of anything from 1 to 24 months. Aside from £100 loans other popular amounts applicants apply for include: £200, £500 and £1000.
What are the benefits of borrowing £100?
There are many advantages to borrowing this type of loan, if it used in the right circumstances, they include;
- Only borrowing what you need: smaller loan amounts help you only to acquire what you need, preventing you against affordability issues.
- Apply online: you don’t have to visit your local lender, simply fill out an application form online in under 15 minutes.
- No paperwork: no need to spend your time finding and scanning documents; our application process doesn’t require you to provide any additional paperwork.
- Flexible repayment periods: whether you want to borrow for 1 to 24 months, we can help.
What are the drawbacks?
It is also essential for you to weigh up the pros and cons when deciding whether or not to borrow this type of credit. Drawbacks can include:
- Not suitable for long term use: interest rates can be higher than long term loans, therefore making them unsuitable for long-term borrowing.
- Unsuitable for large amounts: £100 loans are for small expenses only and are not suitable for large bills and purchases.
- Interest rates will vary: always check the terms and conditions of your loan to ensure that you can afford to repay the loan in addition to any interest you may accrue.
Why should I choose Multi Month Loans?
|Why choose us?||Multi Month Loans|
|How do I apply?||Our online application form|
|How much can I borrow?||We offer loans of £100 - £5,000|
|For how long?||For periods of 1 to 24 months|
|How long will it take to receive my money?||From 24 hours*|
|Are there any hidden fees?||No, we charge no fees for the service we provide|
Frequently Asked Questions FAQS
Am I eligible?
In order for you to be eligible to take out a loan, we require that you;
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for at least three years
- Have a monthly income of at least £750
- Have a valid UK bank account and debit card
What can I use a £100 loan for?
£100 loans can be used for bills and expenses such as;
- Groceries and living expenses
- Unexpected bills or repairs
- Small appliance replacements
- Home, phone and utility bills
Can I get a £100 loan no credit check?
If you are looking for a £100 loan with no credit check, it is against Financial Conduct Authority regulations to provide you with a loan without carrying out the correct credit and affordability assessments beforehand.
However, if you are worried about bad credit getting in the way of you being approved for a loan, then we can still help. We help a variety of different customers find and get approved for short term loans every day.