Borrowing £200 Loans
What is a £200 loan?
How can I get a £200 loan?
There are a number of ways that you can take out or borrow £200, some of these include:
- Borrowing money from friends and family
- Visiting your local pawnbrokers or cash converters
- Applying with a small loan or payday lender
At Multi Month Loans we offer a variety of short-term borrowing options, including £200 loans, from £100 to £5,000 for periods of 1 to 24 months.
What can I use my £200 loan for?
There is all manner of things you can use your £200 loan for; however, generally, these loans are used to cover the costs that arise when you’re having money problems and are struggling to make ends meet until payday.
As these loans are for a smaller amount of money than most, you can use them to cover the costs of things such as:
- Travel and commuting expenses
- Unexpected bills
- Other living costs
Can I borrow other amounts?
At Multi Month Loans, we have the ability to offer a variety of different cash loan amounts to help you to cover the costs of your expenses. Some of the loan amounts we provide include: £100, £500 and £1000 loans.
How do I apply with Multi Month Loans?
To apply for a loan with us, you’ll need to start by filling out an application form with some of your details. After you’ve submitted your application form, we’ll run a soft credit check to confirm your details and your affordability.
We’ll then run your application through our panel of over 30 direct UK lenders to provide you with a match that can meet your requirements for credit. Once your application is approved by one of our lenders, you’ll be able to receive your loan in as little as 24 hours*.
What if I have bad credit?
Many applicants worry about their credit rating affecting their ability to take out consumer credit. However, most lenders will put less emphasis on a perfect credit score and will instead focus on your income and affordability to access your ability to repay the loan.
What are the advantages?
For many applicants who apply for these types of loans, there are many advantages to this type of credit which can help them in their circumstances, these include;
- Small amount: this loan amount is small, helping you only to borrow what you need, safeguarding against affordability and money problems in the future.
- Apply for a loan online: apply on the go or from the comfort of your home, there’s no need to visit a lender in person to be approved.
- No paperwork: no need for heaps of paperwork, all you’ll need to do is fill out an online application form, and you’ll receive your approval decision in under 15 minutes
What are the disadvantages?
Although these are great options for some, they won’t be suitable for all circumstances, here are some of the drawbacks of this time of finance:
- Not suitable for large purchases
- Interest rates may be high, making them unsuitable for long periods
- Late repayment can cause money problems
Why choose Multi Month Loans?
|Why choose us?||Multi Month Loans|
|How do I apply?||Our online application form|
|How much can I borrow?||We offer loans of £100 - £5,000|
|For how long can I borrow?||For periods of 1 to 24 months|
|How long will it take to receive my loan?||From 24 hours*|
|Are there any hidden fees?||No, we charge no fees for the service we provide|
|What's the Representative APR?||277.6%|
Frequently Asked Questions FAQS
Can Multi Month Loans help me get a £200 loan?
Yes, we can, we help applicants find short term loan deals from 1 to 24 months on a range of different loans from £100 to £5,000.
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible and get accepted for a £200 loan with us you will need to ensure that you are;
- At least 18 years of age
- A resident of the UK
- Have a regular income
- In possession of a valid UK bank account and debit card
When can I receive my loan?
After you have been approved, it can take as little as 24 hours for you to receive your loan. However, it must be noted that these times can vary depending on the lender, whether you are an existing customer and if your bank account supports fast payments.