Been faced with an emergency and have bills and expenses that you can’t afford? Then an emergency cash loan could see all of your needs covered.
We offer quick solutions when you need it most, allowing you to take out emergency loans from £100 to £5,000. Our hassle-free application process has been designed to help you acquire the money you need in an emergency.
Fill out an application form online, get an instant decision, and receive the cash you need the same day!
What is an Emergency Loan?
An emergency loan is a form of short-term credit that you can take out should an emergency arise. These loans help to cover the costs of any bills or expenditure that you can no longer afford.
At Multi Month Loans, we help applicants find emergency loans of between £100 to £5,000.
What Can You Use Emergency Loans For?
Not entirely sure if an emergency loan is what you need? Are you wondering whether an emergency loan is best suited to your particular circumstance or unplanned expense?
Here are just a few uses for emergency loans:
- Car repairs - If your car has recently broken down and needs repairing or a well-needed service, then an emergency loan could help you to cover the costs and get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.
- Emergency travel - Whether you’ve got family home or abroad that you need to visit, these loans can help you to cover the costs of expensive train or plane fares to see your nearest and dearest.
- Lost and stolen valuables - Even when your items are insured, it can take a while for your insurance to payout. Emergency loans can bridge the gap until then.
- Medical expenses - Financial emergencies always arise at the most inconvenient of times, whether your braces have broken or you’ve chipped your crown, emergency dental appointments can be expensive and challenging to cover the costs of.
- Unexpected bills - If you’re already living on a tight budget, then an unexpected bill can push your finances over the edge. Taking out an emergency loan and repaying in instalments of 1 to 36 months provides you with the flexibility to work out a repayment period that suits you.
- Unexpected repairs - Boilers can break on the coldest days of the year and roofs can spring a leak on the wettest of days, if you need to call out a maintenance specialist in an emergency, you can apply quickly and swiftly.
Where Can I get an Emergency Loan with No Credit Check?
All short term loans, such as payday loans, are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). What this means is that all payday lenders must ensure that they carry out the appropriate affordability and creditworthiness checks on all applicants to be approved.
Therefore you can’t get an emergency pay day loan without a credit check; however, there are alternative options if you are worried about being rejected on account of your credit history.
Can I Get Emergency Loans with Bad Credit?
The good news is that yes you can, the panel of lenders that we work with all have different lending criteria and will assess you on your affordability to repay the loan. However, with some lenders, you may have to encompass a slightly higher rate of APR to cover the risk.
Our emergency loans bad credit UK are designed to allow loan applicants to prove that poor credit management is a thing of the past.
You can get emergency loans with bad credit UK if:
- Your financial situation has changed
- You earn sufficient money each month to cover the loan repayments
- You handle your current accounts and debt responsibly
Much the same, emergency loans for unemployed UK citizens are designed to help those who might be on government benefits or receiving some other form of income. This means that while you aren’t working for a steady income, you are still receiving some form of cash influx each month and can afford to pay back an emergency loan.
Why is Having Good Credit Important?
While most lenders will understand individual circumstances, it’s also an excellent idea for you to be aware of why credit matters and what your credit says about you.
When checking your credit report, you should ensure the following:
- All information is correct
- Nothing is outstanding
- There are no unrecognised applications
- There is no false or missing information
Why Choose Multi Month Loans for a Loan in an Emergency?
- We accept applicants with all manner of different credit backgrounds
- Our online application process can be completed in a few minutes
- Receive an outcome on your application in as little as just 15 minutes
- Receive your loan in only 24 hours*
With Multi Month Loans, there’s no need to use your savings or use high-interest credit cards when faced with an unplanned expense. With these loans, you can get emergency money quickly and repay in flexible repayment periods.
Flexible Loans Your Way at Multi Month Loans
With our emergency loans, UK citizens can decide how much they wish to borrow (between £100 and £5,000) and can also choose the length of the loan repayment period (from 1 to 24 months) for added convenience and flexibility.
However, it is worth noting that most emergency loans are preferably repaid on your next payday.
It’s best practice to work on a budget before applying for any loan, just so that you know if you will afford it or not and so that you can plan accordingly so that you don’t face any money problems in the future.
Do I Qualify for Emergency Loans, No Guarantor with Multi Month Loans?
At Multi Month Loans, we believe in keeping emergency loans quick, easy and straightforward. The online emergency loan application will take just a few minutes.
You can get started with your application if:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are a legal UK citizen
- You have a monthly income of at least £700
- You have an active UK bank account
Will a Short Term Emergency Loan Negatively Impact on My Credit?
Your credit report plays an important factor when it comes to you borrowing money. With a bad report, you run the risk of having to pay a less than competitive interest rate, and you also are at risk for getting turned away for other loans and credit cards, until your credit improves.
Once you are faced with an emergency, you might be worried that applying for quick loans will leave a negative mark on your already less than perfect credit profile or will negatively impact your record you’ve worked so hard to build.
However, when you apply for an emergency cash loan with Multi Month Loans, we’ll ensure that we only ever carry out a soft credit check to access your creditworthiness. Soft credit checks won’t show when other companies look at your report; however, you will be able to see the entry when you check your report.
Only if you are pre-approved by one of the direct UK lenders that we work with, will a hard credit check be carried out. A hard credit check shouldn’t impact your credit negatively, however, should you make a lot of applications for credit with companies who carry out hard credit checks in a short space of time; then this will harm both your score and your perception from lenders.
Coronavirus and Emergency Loans
At this particularly anxious and upsetting time for all, many of us are concerned with the way in which the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic will affect our finances. This is a concern that is thought and shared by individuals and businesses alike the world over. At Multi Month Loans, we understand the concerns that you may be having regarding money and income.
Therefore if you do have any questions during this time regarding any products or services that we provide, our lines are still open and we’re more than happy for you to contact us for further support or information that you may have at this time. Please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Apply Today - With Multi Month Loans!
If you’ve already found yourself in an emergency and think that an emergency loan could be the best option for you, then why not consider applying online with Multi Month Loans today.
In times of emergency, when there is no time to waste, head on over to our application form and fill out your application for an emergency loan online.